Detergent alone is not enough to remove tough stains. Add Vanish Powder to laundry detergent in your every wash. If you encounter tough stains, do not use bleach. USE VANISH because it is chlorine-free, making it safe on your favourite coloured and white clothes. Vanish OxiAction your best friend when it comes to removing tough stains!
- Detergent alone is not enough to remove tough stains.
- Vanish Powder has oxi powerlift action to remove tough stains which need extra attention while being gentle on clothes, both coloured and whites
- Vanish can be used for in wash and for soaking.
- For tough stains, fully dissolve 1 scoop in 4L of warm water ( max 40 degree celcius) and soak for up to 6 hours for white clothes and 1 hour for coloured clothes.
- After soaking, wash as per usual.
- For best results on tough stains, rub before rinsing.
- For Machine Wash: Add with your detergent. For tough & dried in stain, use 1 Scoop. For normal stain use 1/2 scoop.
- For Pre-treatment: Mix 1/2 scoop of powder with 3/4 scoop of water. Apply mix on stain. Rub the stain as needed.
- For Soaking: Add 1 Scoop to 4L of water.
Do not allow Vanish to dry on clothes. Apply Vanish to fresh stains for better results. For delicate fabric, test on an inconspicuous area first. Do not use on a garment that needs dry cleaning.
Contains Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
WARNING: PLEASE READ THE SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONARY TEXT ON LABEL CAREFULLY
May cause irritation to eyes and skin.
Use glove if sensitive skin.
If in contact with eyes and skin, flush with plenty of water.
If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately (show container and labels).
Do not mix with bleach.
Vanish Fabric Crystal White Stain Remover Powder 500g – 3136281
Box Dimensions (CM) & Weight (KG):
Product Dimension & Weight: 16 x 13 x 13 CM & 0.5 KG
Carton Box Dimension 33 x 26 x 26 CM & 6 KG
Carton Pack Configuration: 6
#vanish #dettol #softlan #ajax #colgate #maximum #cavity #protection #toothpaste #fresh #cool #mint #175gx3 #ubatgigi #ubat #gigi #sakit #nafas #segar #pudina #halal #plak”