NV Aller-911 Anti-Lick Paw Spray 8oz.(236ml)
Item No: NV79904807
- Excessive paw licking in pets may be a sign of environmental or food allergies. Even high quality foods often do not contain enough meat to offset the amount of grains and other fillers. This can lead to yeast infections that can manifest as paw licking as the pet attempts to soothe the intense itching.
- Aller-911 Anti-Lick Paw Spray helps to soothe itchy paws and contains ingredients to discourage further licking.
- Plus Aloe Vera. Comes in an easy to apply soothing formula.
- For use on dogs and cats.
- Comfrey Glycolic Extract
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Bittering Agent
- Calendula Glycolic Extract
- Deionized Water
Directions For Use:
- Spray directly on paws. Do not spray around eyes or nose.
- Repeat as needed. For excessive paw licking issues use Aller-911 Calming Aid Plus Tabs to help reduce the stress of itching.