10 in stock
- Provides PPE Category II protection.
- High level 3 cut resistance, Highest abrasion resistance – for enhanced efficiency and productivity.
- EN 388 4X41B. Level 4 abrasion resistance
- Ambidextrous – unique cost in use for increased efficiency and productivity.
- Conforms to EN420 – minimum cuff length – enhanced protection to wrist area.
- Nitrile coated fingertips – grip and breathability at the same time.
- Nitrile dots on palm – excellent grip.
- Suitable for washing – efficient use.