Combines the powerful joint repairing ingredients glucosamine and chrondroitin in a synergistic natural formula to help dogs and cats live energetic lifestyles.
Glucosamine Plus Joint Formula will assist the joint mobility of older dogs and cats. Glucosamine is a key building block of cartilage. Nutritional supplements will aid in cartilage metabolism. Chondroitin Sulphate is the major Glycosamine Glycan (GAG) found in cartilage and MSM is an ideal source of bioavailable sulphur.
- Can be use for cats and dogs
- Combines the powerful joint repairing
- Natural formula to help dogs and cats live energetic lifestyles
- Glucosamine Plus will assist the joint mobility of senior animals- dogs & cats.
- ?These tablets combines joint repairing supplements- glucosamine and chondroitin – helping to remain or repair the health of your pets joints.
- Healthy joints benefits pets, enabling them to live more energetic lives.
- Suitable for all breed of cats and dogs of any age.
Dispose empty container by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage.
Store below 30°C (Room temperature).
Directions for use:
It is preferable to give half dose in the morning and half dose in the evening. The tablet can be given who;e or crushed and mixed into the animals food.
Initial Dose Rate For Cats And Dogs For 4 Weeks
Up to 5kg : 1/2 tablet
5kg to 10kg : 1 tablet
10kg to 20kg : 2 tablets
20kg to 30kg : 3 tablets
30kg to 40kg : 4 tablets
Up to 5kg : 1/4 tablet
5kg to 10kg : 1/2 tablet
10kg to 20kg : 1 tablet
20kg to 30kg : 1 1/2 tablets
30kg to 40kg : 2 tablets
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
- Glucosamine Sulphate – 500mg
- Chondroitin Sulphate – 250mg
- Green Lipped Mussel (Stabilized) – 100mg
- Mangenese Ascorbate – 90mg
- MSM (Methylsulfonyl Methane) – 100mg
What’s in the box
Science Products Glucosamine Plus 60’s Tablets Pet Supplements 80G Net For Animal Treatment Only – AS51893
Box Dimensions (CM) & Weight (KG):
12 x 8 x 5 cm (0.1kg)